Dialysis Technicians are medical specialists trained in the operation of a dialysis machine. Their primary duties include monitoring patients undergoing dialysis treatment, ensuring usage of the machine is safe and secure and adjusting patient fluid removal rates as required.
|Diploma In Dialysis Technician
|Advance Diploma In Dialysis Technician
|Bachelor In Dialysis Technician
|Bachelor In Dialysis Technician(Le)
||(10+2) + DMLT
Dialysis Technician Responsibilities:
- Assembling the dialysis machine and ensuring its proper performance.
- Monitoring patients undergoing dialysis treatment.
- Ensuring the usage of the dialysis machine is safe and secure.
- Administering local anesthesia.
- Talking patients through the dialysis process.
- Monitoring and adjusting patient fluid removal rates as required.
- Working in tandem with nurses and doctors.
- Ensuring the sterilization of operating equipment before 0use.
- Responding to emergency scenarios.
- Attending to patient needs.
- Understanding patient physical and emotional concerns.
- Educating patients on health maintenance and care.
- Developing operational training material for staff.
After completion of these courses student can do jobs in:
- Govt. Hospitals
- Private Hospitals
- Military Hospitals
- Rehabilitation Center
- Railway Hospitals
- Dialysis Centers